Introduction

 Hello friend, 

Thanks for stopping by.

Let me introduce myself. I refer to myself as Momma and I am a 29 year old mum to 3 wonderful humans. I have a 3 year old toddler and twin 7 month old babies (Yep, queue the confetti and balloons, I made it this far!)  I've started my new blogging adventure in the hopeful event that there will be many mums out there who can relate to the everyday trials and tribulations of raising children (can we include our partners in this phrase??) My blog will consist of struggles, accomplishments and maybe a little bit of venting (we all need an outlet after all right). 

I am currently on maternity leave, with the looming dread of returning back to my office management work in 5 months time (is it ok to cry yet?). 

My journey into motherhood started in 2018, when my first earthling was born. He was a wonderful sight, rather large (9lb 2oz) and momma birthed him via the wonderful surgical procedure of an emergency c section. I absolutely will be making a post on c sections separately as it definitely deserves its own space.

Fast forward 3 years, and my lovely twin boys were born. Twin 1 was born at a healthy 7lb 15oz and Twin 2 at 6lb 15oz. It is safe to say, I was HUGE on labour day. But overall, I am very grateful for their safe arrival and very blessed to have such 3 wonderful boys.

Present day, here we are, Momma typing furiously whilst the twins nap and the toddler is at nursery. 

Thank you for making it this far into the blog and I really do hope you stick around and follow my journey and hopefully find them interesting, entertaining and relatable.

I hope this has given you an insight into my life so far and that you have enjoyed reading my blog. I would love to hear from you with any comments or suggestions in the comment box.

All the best,

Momma

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about partners

Lets talk about Eat, Sleep, Repeat